Website push notifications are a new technology that enables websites to send messages to a subscribers’ web browser. Unlike mobile app notifications, web push is accessible on all devices (desktop, mobile, tablets, and more) and doesn’t require investing in app development! However, not all notification services are the same. If you’re looking to increase your website response rate, send automated push notifications on any system, and at a competitively affordable price, perhaps you need to consider…
There are 5 MAIN reasons to choose Seynd’s Website Push Notifications
- One of the BEST in Website Push Notifications
- One of the MOST Compatible
- One of the BEST Analytics in Website Push Notifications
- The MOST Automated Website Push Notifications
- A Price performance LEADER
Let’s take a better look at each of these reasons
1. One of the BEST in Website Push Notifications.
Seynd allows you to schedule one time or recurring website push notifications enriched with images and icons, use other languages and timezones, integrate your RSS feed, and segment your audience. Other core functions include…
- Welcome Campaigns. Create a welcome message that is automatically sent to users when they subscribe to help you connect with new subscribers. They can see what web push notifications from you will look like.
- Unlimited Websites. Unlike others that charge more for extra sites or sub-domains, Seynd has no limit, allowing you to direct your subscribers to multiple pages and segments accordingly.
- Notification History API. Allows you to determine which devices and platforms your push notifications were sent to, and which user received each message–allowing you to send different messages to a phone vs desktop.
- Unlimited Segments. Pinpoint your push notifications to the correct group (diapers for new moms, Depends for the elderly, etc.). There is no limit to the number of market segments you can create on Seynd
- Behavior Targeting. Group your audience based on their demographics and behaviors–those going to the shoe price page get a different notification than those on your makeup blog, customers get one message, teen prospects get another, etc.
2. One of the MOST Compatible.
Seynd provides the most support for popular devices and browsers.
- MOST Device Compatibility. Seynd is one of the few services that support the Linux operating system as well as Windows, MacOS, and mobile devices giving you more flexibility to reach end-users on any device.
- MOST Browser Compatibility. While other services might support popular browsers such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox & Opera, Seynd extends its support to device-specific browsers like Samsung Internet Browser as well as UC Browser–commonly used in Asian markets. More browser support means a bigger audience.
- CTA Compatibility. Call to Actions are buttons inviting your audience to interact with your website push notifications. Whether it’s inviting users to a small poll or asking for a sale, it’s a great tool for boosting engagement. Plus it functions on all main operating systems including Linux and Android.
3. One of the BEST Analytics in Website Push Notifications
Powerful, full-featured dashboard with access to a unique A/B/n Testing along with conversion tracking and click-through performance in real-time–so you can stay updated on the performance of your website push notifications.
- A/B Testing. It allows you to test two different notifications against each other to help you identify the best performing version.
- A/B/N Testing. Unlike alternative applications, Seynd allows you to customize your sample size and test multiple notifications and variables to see which performed the best and why–in the shortest amount of time.
- Statistical Graphics. Testing results are easy to understand with graphic charts making your test data more visually meaningful.
4. The MOST Automated Website Push Notifications.
Seynd provides not only the best but also the fastest option to test website push notification campaigns for performance.
- A/B/N Test Automation. Includes an option (unique to Seynd) for the system to run multiple tests, compile the results, and then automatically send the “winning” website push notification to the rest of the database–allowing you to test and refine much quicker.
- Built-In Automation. You get more automated options such as TimeZone adjustments for scheduled notifications, setting up recurring notifications, and automation set up with API, making your life easier when auto-notifications are sent for you, based on the conditions you set.
- API Access. Application Programming Interface (API) is used to integrate Seynd into your existing applications and website–allowing you to trigger new notifications based on the user’s behavior (a 10% discount on an item they looked at a few days prior, send a new article based on what they’ve read, etc.).
5. A Price performance LEADER in Website Push Notifications.
Seynd offers the best price for the feature set.
- Affordable. Seynd’s paid package is up to 38% less with more features than the average service’s business package plan. Start sending rich web push notifications for less.
- Subscriber Based. Pricing per additional 1,000 subscribers is one of the lowest in the market. This gives you room to grow your business, adding on subscribers as needed for less.
- Vanity Domain Based. The only product to include vanity domains with no extra charge. Begin sending website push notifications attached to custom domains at no extra cost.
- Annual Subscription Discount. An additional 15% discount when you opt for the annual plan. Save money when you are ready to commit to using a web push for the next year.
- No Extra or hidden fees for managed services. Unlike other services, account management and integration services are included in your monthly payment plan. No more getting surprised by costs you didn’t plan for.
- FREE Support. No extra cost for support (phone, live chat, In-App, or Email) or onboarding assistance. If you are having any trouble using Seynd, we have experts on staff ready to help. Customers can even get Skype or Zoom support.
- BEST Free Plan. Seynd’s “Forever Free” package gives you access to more features, unlike alternatives, including greater API access, and access to an analytic dashboard.
You start your day by opening your email stats–once again, your response is dismal. Less than 15% opened, only 6% clicked through, you did manage to get on a major blacklist (that will waste time getting removed) and you got a few swearing responses and nasty threatening emails (great–he’s a lawyer). Ouch!
You got fed up and decided to try something new–Website Push Notifications. You did the research and decided on Seynd (good choice). Within the day you got over 1,000 opt-ins, your new message had 100% delivery, 100% open rate, and 30 times the response of your prior email campaign. You’ve already made four new sales! This stuff works!
Life is good!
How Can you Learn More about Website Push Notifications?
- Check out the Demo
- See the Features & Benefits
- Try our full-featured service for FREE (No Credit Card Required!)
- Get the Price
- Give us a call at 888.775.1557