Let’s take a better look at each of these reasons
- One of the BEST in Web Push Notifications. Seynd allows you to schedule one time or recurring push notifications enriched with images and icons, use other languages and timezones, integrate your RSS feed and segment your audience. Other core functions include…
- Welcome Campaigns. Create a welcome message that is automatically sent to users when they subscribe to help you connect with new subscribers–and they can see what communication with you will look like.
- Unlimited Websites. Unlike others that charge more for extra sites or sub-domains, Seynd has no limit, allowing you to direct your subscribers to multiple pages and segment accordingly.
- Notification History API. Allows you to determine which devices and platforms your notifications were sent to, and which user received each message–allowing you to send different messages to a phone vs desktop.
- Unlimited Segments. There is no limit to the number of market segments you can create on Seynd, allowing you to pinpoint your messages to the correct group (diapers to new moms, Depends to the elderly, etc.).
- Behavior Targeting. Group your audience based on their demographics and behaviours–those going to the shoe price page get a different notification than those on your makeup blog, customers get one message, teen prospects get another, etc..
- One of the MOST Compatible. Seynd provides the most support for popular devices and browsers.
- MOST Device Compatibility. Seynd is one of the few services that supports the Linux operating system as well as Windows, MacOS, and mobile devices giving you more flexibility to reach end-users on any device.
- MOST Browser Compatibility. While other services might support popular browsers such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox & Opera, Seynd extends its support to device specific browsers like Samsung Internet Browser as well as UC Browser–commonly used in Asian markets. More browser support means a bigger audience.
- CTA Compatibility. Call to Action are buttons inviting your audience to interact with your notification. Whether it’s inviting users to a small poll or asking for a sale, it’s a great tool for boosting engagement. Plus it functions on all main operating systems including Linux and Android.
- One of the BEST Analytics. Powerful, full featured dashboard with access to a unique A/B/N Testing along with conversion tracking and click through performance in real-time–so you can stay updated on the performance of your notifications.
- A/B Testing. Allows you to test two different notifications against each other to help you identify the best performing version.
- A/B/N Testing. Unlike alternative applications, Seynd allows you to customize your sample size and test multiple notifications and variables to see which performed the best and why–in the shortest amount of time.
- Statistical Graphics. Testing results are easy to understand with graphic charts making your test data more visually meaningful.
- The MOST Automated. Seynd provides not only the best but also the fastest option to test notification campaigns for performance.
- A/B/N Test Automation. Includes an option (totally unique to Seynd) for the system to run multiple tests, compile the results, and then automatically send the “winning” notification to the rest of the database–allowing you to test and refine much
- Built-In Automation. You get more automated options such as TimeZone adjustments for scheduled notifications, setting up recurring notifications, and automations set up with API, making your life easier when auto-notifications are sent for you based on the conditions you set.
- API Access. Application Programming Interface (API) is used to integrate Seynd into your existing applications and website–allowing you to trigger new notifications based on the user’s behavior (a 10% discount on an item they looked at a few days prior, send a new article based on what they’ve read, etc.).
- A Price performance LEADER. Seynd offers the best price for the feature set.
- Affordable. Seynd’s paid package is up to 38% less with more features than the average service’s business package plan. Start sending rich web push notifications for less.
- Subscriber Based. Pricing per additional 1,000 subscribers are one of the lowest in the market. This gives you room to grow your business, adding on subscribers as needed for less.
- Vanity Domain Based. The only product to include vanity domains with no extra charge. Begin sending web push notifications attached to custom domains at no extra cost.
- Annual Subscription Discount. An additional 15% discount when you opt for the annual plan. Save money when you are ready to commit to using web push for the next year.
- No Extra or hidden fees for managed services. Unlike other services, account management and integration services are included in your monthly payment plan. No more getting surprised by costs you didn’t plan for.
- FREE Support. No extra cost for support (phone, live chat, In-App, or Email) or onboarding assistance. If you are having any trouble using Seynd, we have experts on staff ready to help. Customers can even get Skype or Zoom support.
- BEST Free Plan. Seynd’s “Forever Free” package gives you access to more features, unlike alternatives, including greater API access, and access to an analytic dashboard.
You start your day by opening your email stats–once again, your response is dismal. Less than 15% opened, only 6% clicked through, you did manage to get on a major black list (that will waste time getting removed) and you got a few swearing responses and a nasty threatening email (great–he’s a lawyer). Ouch!
You got fed up and decided to try something new–Web Push Notifications. You did the research and decided on Seynd (good choice). Within the day you got over 1,000 opt-ins, your new message had 100% delivery, 100% open rate, and 30 times the response of your prior email campaign. You’ve already made four new sales! This stuff really works!
Life is good!